Meow Meow’s Banana Pancakes
Some say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so Meow Meow wanted to share her favorite Banana Pancake recipe with ya that look just like her!
If ya don’t have time to make ‘em from scratch just grab your fav pancake mix and the toppings and follow the Assemble instructions below to make some delicious Meow Meow Pancakes.
TIME: 25 Min
Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
- 1 extra ripe banana (the browner the better!)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp melted coconut oil or another cooking oil you use
- 1 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (add a little more if too thick)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour (just take a cup of rolled oats (gf if needed) and grind ‘em in your blender for 15 secs)
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- 1 cup flour (gf if needed)
- In a bowl, mash banana and add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine and then add the milk.
- Add the oat flour, regular flour and cinnamon and mix to combine. If too thick, add a little more milk. If too thin, add some more flour.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and add a little oil.
- Once hot, spoon ¼ cup to 1/3 cup of batter to skillet. Add a little batter to the top on each side to make Meow Meow’s ears. Cook until it starts to bubble and flip. Cook until browned on underside.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and place in oven at 200 to keep warm.
- Place pancake on plate.
- Slice strawberries length wise and place on the top size of Meow Meow’s face as her ears.
- Add blueberries as her eyes.
- Layout out the mini chocolate chips in an X as her mouth.
- And spray a strip of whipped cream as her bandana.
- Now time to grub!